Thursday, May 14, 2009

NCS


GOOD JOB MSJ VBALL BOYS but not #3 cause we're not talking.

I'm watching friends now.
It's the episode where Chandler starts to smoke again.


mm friends.


Marlboro 27.
yum.


I'm a gangster.


Hair so rrrrong!



I'm a rooooserrr. :< hehehe


Today was interesting. I guess.
I mean.. I finally went to a volley ball game.
And we won!
It was crazy.

Awkward moments suck.
Sorry #3.
I miss your parents though. They kewl.


Time to rabble..
I hate how I fall too fast. Like, I'll meet a guy. And if he's okay then it's whatever. But if there's like something about him then he'll just sweep me off my feet. It sucks when you're kinda in too deep, and you feel really insecure about liking the guy cause you just feel like he's just not as into you as you are to him. I feel like I might be in this situation. I also feel like I'm in this situation a lot. I'm probably exaggerating. I should just not talk to boys. I fall into deep infatuation far too quickly. Whew. If only I were stronger. I wish I had better self control. Like, when I get mad I rabble. I rabble about like things that don't need to be said. And then I spill something. Pfft. Oh my goodness. I'm rabbling now. I want a cookie. Okay I'm making myself popcorn. My mom's playing the wii. She's not very good at any game. Hehehe. :> A+ for effort!
On another note, I'm going to quit by the end of this month. Wish me luck! I haven't had one allll day today! Josh Cho gave me one after the game though.


Friends will now have my full, undivided attention.

1 comment: