Wednesday, June 24, 2009

christine giang is a fish

hung out with melissa! she went to get her car so she swooped from tap. and then we went to bank, and then we went to mission burger, and got a chocolate shake, and then went to yoswirl, and then went home.

then i waited for christine to come so we could go beachn.

but beach was uber coldskeets..

PICTURE TIME!

he had a pair of 2 dogs. :>


noo come back!


mermaids are real.


this is my baby girl.


she is herra kute.




BAHAHA




i made her stand under the sign cause it says "san jose ave." i think.



cutes.


ugly day today.


nosmo king


summer <3



christine said it was a cool house. so she made me take a picture of it. tehe.


Los Mejicas! tehehe
we saw this on our way to charlie's.

there is a gap here, because i did not take my camera into charlie's house. but he has a nice house. and we played blockles. and charliethesquirrel died. numerous times.bahaha Fail.

then to la victoria's..

christine's food.


injecting her burrito with orange sauce.


christine giang is a fish.


i got home around 10:45 and my mom flipped a bitch. she said to pack my stuff so if it happens again she can just throw my shit out and i dont have to go home. i swear she's on menopause and she's taking out her very uneccessary anger on me. i am angered.

well, other than that incident it was a gewd day. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment