Tuesday, March 10, 2009

? Blue+Purple=Indigo

I don't know what to gettt..

Sling&Stones?
Pure Blue Japan?
Momotaro sounds hella cute.. Peach Boy?? Hahaha..

PBJ & Momotaro are questionable... I don't know any store around here that sells them and I'm very sketchy about spending like $300 over the internet for a pair of jeans that might not even fit me right..

Holayz what do I do?!


Anyway, my room is a mess. I've been trying to clean it. It's in the process.. Hahaha :>

& what do I get Justine? Her birthday's on March 23. Someone go get her something. Hehe. I don't know what to get her. Oh mah, what a good sister I am. :<



Oh yeah. So, I cut 2nd period today cause I was tardy anyway.. Tardy=Cut when it comes to saturday school. They both=2 hours. -_- My mom's gonna kill meee. :<
... Shit I just lost my train of thought.....
........... Okay I'm just going to ramble on about what happened so far and hopefully I'll remember what I was thinking about.......
So Alan and I cut 2nd period, went to the bank, made a deposit, OH I REMEMBER NOW! I opened up my checkings account again! I'm so sick of having my friends pay for my food all the time cause I don't have money. Well, I have money. Its just in my savings. And my card is like freaking retarded--ATM machines don't recognize it. I ordered a new one & its been like 2 weeks but I haven't received it yet. :<

I hope my mom doesn't find out about my checkings. :< 

My checkings account was closed because I overdraft like it ain't no thang. I would get McDonalds and pay like $1.04 for like a McChicken ONLY to be charged with a $35 overdraft fee. 
What the fuck is up with that??!!
I really hope I can be more responsible this time around. -_-


I'm going to make a to-do list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment