Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reminders!!

I made a very scrubby To-Do list.. So far I wrote 4 things.. and finished 2! Hahaha..

1. Put books in Nudies!
2. Justine's birthday present.
3. Paint fingernails.
4. Cut toenails--Paint them too!


HAHA failure..

BTW I cleaned my room! :> :>
Ayiyiyiyiyi!!



I'm going to add more to my To-Do list..

5. Finish L1 hw.. FINALLY.
6. Get my freaking Uggs. I cant decide a color though. Holayz. Everyone think the gray color is teh gheys.
7. Get rainboots! I WANT TO GO PUDDLE STOMPING!!!!! BRING ON THE RAIN!
8. Get an umbrella that matches the rainboots!
9. Buy Kevo dinner. Cause he paid like 70 for sushi last time. Thanks, Kevo! :>


CHANGE OF SUBJECT!
Yesterday was a bad day.
Everything was making me really upset. Idk why. So I cut 7th period. And Kevin and I had Jamba Juice. :> He always gets an original White Gummy--on the SECRET MENU HE'S SO COOL -_- haha--and I always get a 16 oz Orange Dream Machine--Thank you Roger Young for introducing me to this drink last year :>-- with a Parmesan Pretzel! Yum. And then I went home and then went to work & talked to Christine Boo Bear while working--she gave me a lot of good advice.. If you're reading this right now I love you SOO MUCHH--but came home around 7:15(pretty damn early) & then Ryan Jiang stopped by before going to bart to pick up his sister and then he left and then Kevin came over and I was super hungry so he took me to Chipotle. I'm starting to finish the burrito bowls now. It's quite nasty. Like.. all that shit going through my tumtum? Ew. I'm getting fat. I need to start running. I can feel it in my bodyyyy :<

And then Kevo and I made videos for our friends on Facebook. :>

Kevin made my day. Basically. I guess. He's a very good friend.
So is Alan. But today wasn't Alan's day, I guess. Ehehe.

I think we all might go to Cabo in the summer...

Okay I'll update later! If I remember! :>
[/10:38am]

[11:26pm]
Today was another bad day.
Well, it turned bad.

I kicked it with Kevin, Alan, and Brandon. I tried to write this damn essay for english. I'm going to fail english. Goshdamn I hate my fucking life.

I was chillin at tap with these people and more and then I start to get hella stressed out.. and then I didn't even want to be there.. I just felt awkward. I just had a feeling that no one wanted me there. Other than my friends, of course. So I was thinking to myself, and decided to call Christine. She seems to make everything better.

I love Christine.
Sometimes, I feel like I get too much of her and I don't need her no more, but over time I've learned that I can never get enough of her. She's my baby. My rock. My boo bear. Oh gosh we're like married. I gave her the copy of my house key, took it back out of paranoia??, and gave it back to her again. :> I love this feeling of trust.

Anyway, Christine came to Tapioca where we huggedd for a longg timee. It felt so good.


I love Christine Giang.


& Alan Ngo, who I'm going to In N Out with in a bit.. After I shower and whatnot.




I wonder who reads my blogs.
[/11:36pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment