Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad at Blogging

Sorry I'm really bad at blogging.

Soooo SPRING BREAK??..
... Started a little earlier than I thought it would!

I spent Good Friday morning at work, and then I got into an argument with my dad about me using the internet and not working.
Then we had to go eat lunch with my mom's older brother's family. So.. my cousins..
Yeah. And my dad kept saying hella shit that just pissed me off. Like.. okay lecturing me is okay. But if you demote me to fuccn BELOW minimum wage I'm going to be mad and do something irrational. Like.. not going to work after lunch and getting swooped by one of your bestest friends.

Then I kicked it with Ryan and Dennis cause Ryan swooped. Then I spent the rest of my day with this amazing guy and he took me to the beach. I haven't gone to the beach in like.. more than 3 years or something. Minus Science Camp 2 years ago. That wasn't really the beach I think. We were on a huge rock (NOT SAND) and I found a little crab. ANYWAY, I ended up going home around 1:30 AM. I told him to sleep in my house cause he seemed too tired to drive home but he slept in his car. LAME-O. (I hope you see this.)

Saturday... I woke up at like 12. I think. I just know I woke up late. Played with Kevin. I think. Oh yeah. Bought 2 pairs of True Religions. Goddamn I don't remember the rest of this day.

Sunday... 12:03AM or something I get this text from my mom basically telling me I don't have family so I took that as a sign to not go home. Made me sad. I wanted to go home! Uhh got swooped by LoverBoy#7 and then his mom almost ate me alive so we slept in his car. Woke up, ate pho, saw Christine!, went to the beach, I think that's it. Oh and then I went to Christine's house. And... slept there for the rest of the week.

Monday... I HAD TO HANG OUT WITH CHRISTINE'S BROTHER.

The rest of the days are too hard to remember. Sorry. But Fish Taco Tuesdays are amazing!


I had a fish taco today. 2 fish tacos to be exact!




I don't want to type no more. Hehekeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment