Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Weggenator Today?

Mrs. Wegner is not here today.

We call her the Weggenator. I used to call her Weggy until she started getting mad at me. 


I'm so hungry. I should've brought a cupcake. 



I could've cut. We can just sign in and leave anyway.

But I'll stay here. And sufu with Evilcrayon. And email Miss Kim while she teaches 3rd period. And blog. And read other people's blogs. Cause I has no life. :<


I just got a paper thing! It says..
"Mission San Jose High School
12th Grade Room Reassignment for STAR
Dear: Park, Sophia :
While 9th, 10th, and 11th graders are doing STAR testing you will go to a different classroom with other seniors. That teacher will take you to the various events or monitor you during the time period of 9:12-10:52.
During STAR testing, 4/27-5/1 and 5/4-5/6 report to;
ROOM: M4/5 with Kraft .
Thank you."

I think I will not go to school during STAR testing. We will see.



EriK Knutson I miss you and I hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment