Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I swear..

.. this is the shittiest week I've ever had.


Well not exactly the shittiest, but it's pretty goddamn up there.

-I'll be leaving MSJHS this friday if I don't get my work done by tomorrow.
-Most of the people I hold close to my heart aren't very close anymore. Or they don't want to be.

Dear __,
I hope __ makes you happy. 
You guys cupcake a lot. 
Stop looking at me cause I can see you staring. It's creepy.
It's a shame we can't be friends.
Maybe if you didn't do what you did we would be friends.
But maybe if I didn't do what I did we could be friends.
I guess I fucked up, but you fucked up too.
Don't you blame shit on me.
Sincerely, H2Obear.
PS. When I said "As of now I don't know who the fuck you are.", I meant it. Keep my name out of your dirty fucking mouth. 

I hate it when people put me down. I've been put down so much throughout my fucking life I swear I'll flip a bitch.


When people call me immature it reminds me of __ and everything that follows through with that thought. When people use the word immature, they should really consider if the action really is immature, or if that's just the character of the person. I don't think arguing and being the only one incredibly furious trying to make a point go through while the other person taunts you makes you immature. 

Sorry for rant.



I'm very upset.



I'll be okay. 



I can take care of myself, right?



Absolutely.. not?

No comments:

Post a Comment