Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ohlone

i've been at ohlone since 7:10ish am.

i cut ALGEBRA2 (woot woot) to study for a bio exam test whatever thing at 1:30. im going to fail. but im blogging. because everyone seems to be blogging and i always think about blogging but i never want to collect my thoughts together to put them here. it takes too much energy. and then im tired. jk about that part. ok i am like hella not funny.

i saw christine on sunday! that was nice. i love seeing her. i love her! shes my other half. sorta. :>
DEAR CHRISTINE, if you are reading this, i'm sorry about popping your blue squishy thing. but i won't go home without you. because that is the song that is playing. and i miss you so much already. but its ok cause youre not too far and you'll be back or i'll go there or something. or i'll tell my parents to go on vacation and we can meet up and play or something. LOVE, SOPHIA.

i hate bio. not really. its really interesting. i get kinda into it. so weird.
so i'm changing my major. accounting to being a vet. wtfux? muahaha...


jason elcan is a creeper. and now he's mad at me for supposedly saying he was a stalker.
now i will say it:
jason elcan stalked me. he found my address and mailed me a letter telling me to pick out a restaurant i want to eat at for the first weekend in october when i had a boyfriend.
suuchh a long story.

TAYLOR SWIFT--YOU BELONG WITH ME.
i'm a sucker for chick flicks and acoustic and taylor swift.
unfortunately, my boyfriend doesnt like any of them.

everyone at ohlone looks so angry and unhappy all the time.
especially the mission kids that are here.
its likeee damnnnn you aboutta be here for like 2 more yearssss make the most out of it you crybaby.



anyway, i am an animal tamer. i will blog about that one day.
blog later hopefullyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment