Tuesday, October 6, 2009

tres cosas

Three names I go by:
1. Sophia
2. Fia
3. Sparky

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. Art teacher
2. Book keeper/accountant
3. Daughter

Three Places I have lived
1. San Jose
2. Fremont
3. n/a.

Three Favorite drinks
1. Milk
2. Orange Juice
3. Apple Juice

Three TV shows that I watch
1. House
2. Futurama
3. Family Guy

Three Places I Have Been
1. Korea
2. Cambodia
3. China

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Hatcho
2. Ryan's house
3. Christine's house

Three people I'd like to meet one day
1.
2.
3.

Three things I love in a person
1. Honesty
2. Optimism
3. Humor

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. This bio exam I should be studying for..
2. Report card
3. Future

Three things I want to do within the year
1. Get higher than a 3.0
2. Play the piano
3. Draw/paint something.

Three things I love doing
1. Laughing
2. Talking
3. Sleeping

Three Places I would like to visit
1. Christine's house
2. Irvine
3. Cal Poly SLO

Three transforming stages in my life
1. Highschool
2. September 28, 2006
3.



Dennis just made me some bombass food.
I am so happy.
But I will not be at 1:30..

omg I'm going to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment