Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When it rains it pours..

The internet is currently not working but I wanted to blog so I’m blogging on WORD and then I’ll post this once I get home.. anyway…

I’m in Experimental Psychology. Its really cold. It’s nice to have some rain though.. after no rain for so long..


No one is at class today. I think it’s because it’s raining.


Happy one month to me and Ryan! Woot.

I’ve seen him for 41 days straight as of today.. wow..

So after math I saw Ryan and then Dennis, Ryan, and I had a stog and dropped dennis off at class and then we went to Denny’s and got hot chocolate and hash browns with cheez. i lub potatoes. :> and then I went to class early so he could go to school.


Funnn day so far…


Not going to lecture again.


I don’t play that walk in the rain game.

And this is perfect weather to nap in! :> with a cup of hot chocolate.

Dennis and I are going to be homo and nap and have hot chocolate. :>

Once I make my piggy a new cage, I want her to have a friend. A white one!

I’m going to watch house :].

No comments:

Post a Comment