Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chocolate Chip Bagel with Strawberry Cream Cheese


Anyone want to go to Urban Paradise?! Contact me ASAP! Money for tickets needed by this Sunday, or you'll get SHITTY SEATS. Tickets are 20$. Flier below!

Incase you can't read.. It says:

Urban Paradise
Saturday, March 7 2009
Palace of Fine Arts San Francisco
Performances by:
The Company - APT
Guest Performers:
Alan Agorilla - CADC - Damian "DMOE" Gomez - GenTwo - Phoenix Dance Company - Press Play - Mind Over Matter - Sheroes - SGBM - Tripl3 Threat - UFO Movement
Reserved seating $20 until March 1/$25 starting March 1/NO CAMERAS
Contact WSPA for more info:
(650)757-1244 | 200 Northgate Ave Daly City CA 94015

---------------------------

I think I might blog in 3rd period Digital Imaging everyday.
This morning, my mom woke me up at 6:30(I told her to cause I wanted to shower) and I had a dream that I took a shower. LOL WHAT THE HECK.
I was hella tired!! Last night, Alan called me at 11 so that we could go to Walmart. I was sleeping. Rofl. The nght before that, Alan made me go to In-N-Out with him at 1AM. Wuddafux. I slept at 2:30 watching Lost. 

SPEAKING OF LOST, I have like 15 minutes of the last episode of season 1 left!!! OMG I WANNA GO HOME RIGHT NOW AND PICK UP MY LAPTOP!!!! I need to catch up hella quick. I mean, I'm probably going to start on season 2 today and everyone else is on season 5. Argh.


SOOOoooOOOoooo.....oooOOOooOOOOOoo...

So far today, I skipped read and I went to The Bagel Shop with Alan, Brandon, and Catherine.
I got a chocolate chip bagel with strawberry cream cheese with a french vanilla cappuccino which I gave to Alan. Alan got a BLT sandwich, and I forget what Brandon and Catherine got.

Oh yeah, on my way to 2nd period, I saw Evelina! She was going home. Cause she's a sicko. Muahaha everyone's getting sick like it ain't no thang. 
This morning, I was walking slowly in front of my sister, I guess, and she gave me a mudda ess flat tire!!
I turned to her and I was like "WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A FLAT TIRE?!"
and she was like "OMG You're so embarrassing."
then I was like "YOUUUU littlebitch."
Waterbear! I ain't trippin.

I want to eat my bagel hella bad right now but my teacher will take it away. :<>Not included April 11 and 18--Spring break FTW!! But I can't afford to get anymore saturdays because the last saturday school is on June 13, and there are only 4 saturday schools available after my May 9th one. :< 

Anyway.... My birthday's on April 12!! What should I doooo?????? 


No comments:

Post a Comment