Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where's My Domo?

[2:29PM]
I've never had a blog before, but I decided to get one after I found out my sister had one, who got it cause her friend Kathy got it.

So.. what did I do today?
Hm, I woke up at 9:11 and went to church late.. we got to church at like 9:54 or something.. and then we went home around 11:30ish(?) and then Justine asked me to do her hair, so I did it. We just bleached this diagonalish line from the front of her head to the back. she needs to wash it out in like.. oh.. now! But I don't think it'll come out platinum right now so she's just going to wait longer.. I hope her hair doesn't fall off..? haha....

Now I'm watching Chowder with Justine and Kathy. Today is Superbowl day but I don't think we'll be watching it.. hehe...
[/2:34PM]


[3:44PM]
I've been looking for my Domo for HELLA days.
I can't find him. I've been looking for so long. I don't know what to do. Its making me a little paranoid almost..

I hate it when I'm looking for something and I can't find it.. makes me want to find it even more.
I even cleaned my room! What the heck?!

Sigh..
[/3:49PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment