Monday, February 2, 2009

I....

... hate that people can't see YOU for who you really are. I definitely wish they could.





So.....
I am so tired of this.

I feel so emotionally exhausted--if that makes any sense at all.
All this thinking makes me tired. Does that make sense, too?


I like not going out a lot anymore. I used to go out like everyyday. Now I just kick it at home & do my homework... or something.. or I try to! Haha.
I've also been working like a maniac. I worked from like 1-6:45 today cause we had to go to a family dinner.

I got to know my second cousin a lot better, which is kind of a relief cause I've been uber curious about him for a while(he's hecka quiet!).

& I decided to be stalkerish at work and I made my other cousin give me his pass and email so I can kinda facebook-stalk him. How creepy am I?
Oh, well. I was VERYY curious.




The news said the sky is falling, the globe is warming,
my country warring, leaders are lying, time is running;
no where to go.
Quickly-John Legend ft. Brandy

I love John Legend. He makes me feel better.



Delicious!



Heaven is not a place on my mind. I'm just controlled by the other things inside. God's the only one who can judge me. I haven't met him yet so you can take a seat. My mind is racing, eyes in a haze. But I'm still controlled by other things.
Born into a world that doesn't feel. Born into a world that barely seems real. Born into a world that will never see the lies in the ways that we live. My only hope is that one day this world will open its eyes and see. My only hope is that one day this world will recognize me. I know what I have to do, but knowings not enough. I know what I have to do, but how do I keep messing up? Everyday I keep making the same mistake. Everyday that I wake I keep making the same mistakes.
Burn the houses that use to be home because I'm not living for tomorrow.
Heaven-The Carrier.
KUDOS TO ERIK! :>
I haven't heard this band, but I'm falling in love with them already.. :x

Thank you to those who haven't judged me.
& Thank you to those who still love me regardless of the mistakes I make.

Okay my parents are turning off the internet.
Goodnight, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment