Sunday, February 8, 2009

You're Golden

I hate school.

People are not "real" if they are saying shit to your face.
They're not being "honest".
They're judging you based on what kind of person you are to them.

Don't waste your energy talking hella shit about someone you don't really know.
I feel bad for the people that talk shit about me. They had to put down someone like me to make themselves feel better about their pathetic-ass life? It's almost sad.

I recently read someone's facebook note. It said something like "people think I'm a huge bitch, but it's mostly because i would rather say it to your face than wait until you turn around to say it behind your back."
ROFLCOPTER. As Erik said, "That's like saying orange juice isn't orange."
It's very Juvenile.

I remember being one of these kind of girls!
I hated it.



"The real people don't have to say they're real,
and the people who can see don't have to say they can see."

"The world is divided into the helpers and the clueless."
So.. Let's be helpers???

: you're golden
: what does that mean?
: you dont come easy, you're rare, you're beautiful awesome
: golden
<3
:>
I will ENGULF you in my LOVE. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment