Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Rascals

Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.

I want to watch this movie again.



So I just got into an argument with this guy I've basically been on and off with for like.. almost 3 years.. wow??
Basically.. I bring him the same drama over and over again and I never listen to his advice.

Once again! I never listen.

I noticed that I usually never listen to advice I don't want to hear.. that's bad, huh? Uht oh..
Not sure what to do about that one. It's too hard!

But my cop counselor lady told me.. "Why stay in any relationship when you can't gain anything--only a short time of happiness? What do you gain in being in any kind of relationship with that person? Why do you always have to walk on ice to make that person happy? You should not have to punish yourself that badly for the sake of someone else's well-being.. it's not healthy and it's not worth it." Well, something along those lines. What do I do? I don't know. This is hard. I know what I should do, and I want to do it, but..
1. I'm considering the other person/people's feelings!
2. I'm being a pussy.


My sister and I are getting closer.
Hi, sister!

Love youu :>





Dear ____, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Sophia.

1 comment:

  1. HEY!! WE'RE ALIKE o:
    I dont listen to advice i dont wanna hear either. Hahaha ><
    terrible...

    ReplyDelete